The learning curve with IPTSE doesn’t have to be steep.
Here are some frequently asked questions.
You can register at http://bit.ly/Registration-FB for IPTSE 2020.
IPTSE 2020 is open to Highschool students (Grade 9-12) and Undergraduate students belonging to Law, Engineering and Technology, Fashion/Design/Mass Communication and Media. Researchers too
- The eligibility criteria for school students:
- Should be a student in class 9-12, enrolled in any stream; Arts, Science or Commerce.
- Enrolled in an English-medium school.
- The eligibility criteria for university students:
- Should be enrolled in a technical/non-technical stream – Law, Engineering and Technology, Fashion, Design, Media and Mass communication. Research students are welcome too!
- Should belong to a recognized, English medium university.
- Must possess a valid student ID.
Here are a few important dates with regards to IPTSE 2020:
Registration: 5th November, 2020 to 15th February, 2021 at http://bit.ly/Registration-FB
Examination: 1st March 2021(Tentative)
Results: 31st March 2021(Tentative)
Award Ceremony: 26th April 2021(Tentative)
After you complete the registration process on the website, within 48 hours, you will receive an email containing your User ID and password.
Once you have your User ID and password, you will be able to sign into the student dashboard. There you will find your downloadable study material; including the mock papers.
You can check the syllabus, exam pattern and exam duration here: https://iptse.com/about-the-course/.
You can appear for IPTSE 2020 on any of these devices:
a. Laptop b. Desktop c. Tablet d. Smartphone
For any queries related to the Examination, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to stay updated with all the latest IPR happenings in India!
In case your query remains unresolved, we’d love to hear from you!