Who Can Participate ?
One of the highlights of the intellectual property rights examination is that it doesn’t matter if you’re studying in school or college. The course is easy to understand and cites examples that you come across in your daily lives. To know more about the IPTSE syllabus, click here.
The IPTSE exam offers an easy registration process, wherein you also get course material. If you do want to take the exam, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduates College Students of any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Others) can participate in this Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination (IPTSE).
- Schools can participate in this Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination (IPTSE) by encouraging the students to take part and present their pro-active involvement in promoting Intellectual Property.
2. Private, public, international, and open learning schools within the geographical territory of India.
3. English, Hindi, and other regional-language schools.
2. Students from any stream (science, arts, commerce).
3. Students with internet access (platform can be laptop, mobile, personal computer).
2. Undergraduate students from a recognised Indian university.
3. Students who have opted for regular, vocational, open university or distance-learning courses.
Registration Process of IPR Examinations
IPTSE’s intellectual property rights course is an easy-to-understand program that is based on real-life and day-to-day scenarios. The course includes topics such as patent registration, copyrights, trademarks, and design with IPTSE.The process of applying for an IPR examination in India is an easy process and can be done online.
Registration process of IPR Examinations
You can easily register for the IPR Examinations by following the below-given steps
- You will be required to register yourself through our website and create a unique login id and password
- You will be required to pay a registration fee of Rs 250 (plus taxes) for individual registration and bulk student registrations
- Once the payment is made, you can access the course content
- Mock tests will take place between November 15, 2019 and December 30, 2019
- On exam day, you will be required to log into the website. You can take the exam on your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
The registration process for Schools and College Students are as below
- Schools are required to register themselves before students from that school can register for the exam.
- For colleges, students from colleges can register directly on the website.
Each student (School/College) is required to pay a registration fee of Rs 250.
The registration process will only take place after signing up or logging into www.iptse.com
Registration Process for Schools/ School Students
Registration Process for College Students
IPTSE offers a comprehensive intellectual property course that is easy to understand for students studying in school and college. The intellectual property rights syllabus comprises topics ranging from patent registration to copyrights and trademarks, and examples are based on familiar situations that you encounter in your day-to-day lives.
With an Intellectual Property Certification course, you can learn the major aspects of IPR, which include analyzing an idea, patent search techniques, which also helps you to boost your career with additional industry-relevant skills.
Course material will be uploaded in the registered ID. If you haven’t registered, click here to know the process
This is the course material available for you
IPTSE Book ‘A STORY BOOK ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY’
In this book, you will have the following subsections
- Geographical Indicators
- Industrial Design
- Trade Secrets
In addition, you will also be required to read a book called ‘ROLE OF PRIOR ART IN IP PROTECTION’
Note: We encourage Exam takers (specially college students) to also expand their reading horizon besides the available course content. This will facilitate them to respond to question in Achiever's section.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IPR
Industry growth: With the rise in the number of patents, copyrights, and trademarks, there is a requirement in the industry. Patent docking, patent searching, and paralegal jobs are now outsourced by many international firms to India
Personal growth: The growth in the patent industry is promising and with a certificate in IPR, you have a chance to exponentially grow with your added skillset.
Chance of working in big firms:There are chances that a big tech giant or a large pharmaceutical conglomerate will hire you because you understand IPR. This will look good on your resume
INDUSTRIES WHERE IPRs ARE BENEFICIAL
Some of the industries where Intellectual Property Rights matter include
The results will be declared based on following parameters
A. Selection Methodology
|1||Background||The question bank has been divided in 3 levels of difficulty and will have relevant weightage|
|The exam will be divided in 4 sections and will have minimum qualification criteria|
|2||Categorization||The program will identify 3 different categories of winners - Schools, Schools Students, College Students|
|Each of these categories will have different levels of winners - School Level, District Level, State Level and National Level. (Details as below)|
|3||Winner Selection||On the basis of Max marks obtained + Difficulty levels attained + Time spent per question(if needed to break-ties)|
|For School &School Students:|
|First selection will be for the National Level Champion|
|Second Selection will be State Level Champions|
|Third Selection will be District Level Champions|
|Final Selection will be School Level Champions|
|For College Students top 3 will be selected at national level and state level|
School Student/College Student
Individual - Rs 250 + Taxes + Convenience
Institutional - Rs 250 + Inclusive of Taxes + Convenience
Minimum Participation 50 Students
NEFT Payment Detail For Registration
|Name of Account Holder||The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India or ASSOCHAM|
|Address of Account Holder||5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021|
|Account Type||Saving Account|
|Branch Name||Connaught Place|
|Branch Address||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, G-39, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001|
|Branch IFSC Code||KKBK0000214|
|Branch SWIFT code||KKBKINBBCPC|