Who Can Participate ?
One of the highlights of the intellectual property rights examination is that it doesn’t matter if you’re studying in school or college. The course is easy to understand and cites examples that you come across in your daily lives. To know more about the IPTSE syllabus, click here.
The IPTSE exam offers an easy registration process, wherein you also get course material. If you do want to take the exam, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduates College Students of any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Others) can participate in this Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination (IPTSE).
- Schools can participate in this Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination (IPTSE) by encouraging the students to take part and present their pro-active involvement in promoting Intellectual Property.
2. Private, public, international, and open learning schools within the geographical territory of India.
3. English, Hindi, and other regional-language schools.
2. Students from any stream (science, arts, commerce).
3. Students with internet access (platform can be laptop, mobile, personal computer).
2. Undergraduate students from a recognised Indian university.
3. Students who have opted for regular, vocational, open university or distance-learning courses.