|Results Declaration||The results will be declared on the basis of three categories- Schools, Schools students, University/ Institute and University /Institute students.|
Institute Level Award
Winner will be selected on the basis of number of students participated and appeared for IPTSE
Short listing Criteria for Winners in following Category:
· For School: Minimum 50 students
· For Institute/college: Minimum 100 students
· For University: Minimum 200 students
Students Level Awards
The winner will be selected on following criteria-
1. The duration of time spent on examination
2. The duration of time spent on each question.
3. The numbers of questions attempt on the basis of difficulty level.
4. Score Obtained in the Examination
5. Top 50 Rank holders will be interviewed by Jury
6. On the basis of Jury observation and score obtained by the top 50 rank holders, winners will be declared.