IPTSE Prize and Winners Selection Methodology:
|Results Declaration||The results will be declared on the basis of three categories- Schools, Schools students, College students.|
|Winners Selection||Winners will be selected in following categories- School level, District level, State level, National level.|
1. District Level
3. National level
|School Students- |
1. School Level
2. District level
4. National level
|College Students- |
1. State Level
2. National level
|Criteria for Winners Selection|
1. The Minimum participation from schools for winner’s selection should be 100 students.
2. The minimum participation from a district for winner’s selection should be 500 students
1. Top Three School and college students will be awarded with money as a token of appreciation, certificate of participation, rank holding certificate and mark sheet at each level.
2. School will be awarded with rank holding certificate at the district and state level
At the National Level, School will be awarded with money as a token of appreciation and rank holding certificate.
1.For schools & Schools students champion will be selected on National level, State level and District Level
2. For College students champion will be selected on National level and state level.
The winner will be selected on following criteria-
1. The duration of time spent on examination
2. The duration of time spent on each question.
3. The numbers of questions attempt on the basis of difficulty level.