The system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 & above or Mac iOS.
- Internet Speed: 1 Mbps or higher.
- Functional webcam: either external or internal.
- Browser: Ensure that you’re using the latest version of Google Chrome. Refer to the steps in the next section to install Google Chrome.
- Notification permissions: Disable all Mobile/Laptop/PC application notifications to avoid receiving malpractice warnings during the examination. Multiple warnings may lead to exam termination.
- Your device should be completely charged prior to the examination.
The examination is best taken in the Google Chrome browser. In case your device does not have the Chrome browser, follow the steps below to install it on your laptop/PC. In case you’re using a tablet/smartphone, you can install the Chrome browser from the App Store.
Android app link:
Install Google Chrome
Windows System: Click on the link below to download the browser,
if not already installed.
MAC System: Please install from the App Store. Set Google Chrome as your default browser >> Click on Settings as below.
Appearing for IPTSE
- Open the email with exam details.
- Click on the exam link and enter your login credentials (same as the login credentials for the student dashboard).
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to begin the examination.
- Click the checkbox to convey your acknowledgement and click on ‘I am ready to begin’.
- Allow Camera permissions and carefully read the instructions & warnings that appear.
- In case there are any images with the question, click on the image to enlarge it for ease of viewing.
- After the timer runs out, the exam will be submitted automatically. Read the summary and confirm.
With this, you’re ready to take on IPTSE. Good luck! May you wield
the IP Edge to change your future prospects!